About Aerospace and Defence Industry in India
Aerospace consultant, India is one of the largest spenders on defence in the world. India has the world’s second-largest standing army, only after China. Though currently, India majorly depends on defence imports from other countries, the Government of India aims to make self-reliant in the defence industry through several initiatives.
- India has the 5th largest defence budget in the world.
- The Indian government has set the defence production target at USD 25 billion by 2025.
- 100% FDI is allowed in defence industry.
- The Indian aerospace and defence market is expected to reach USD 70 billion by 2030.
- India is third largest military spender in the world.
Aerospace Business Consultant
The aerospace industry is growing at a rapid pace. Increasing activities in the defence and civil aviation sectors are boosting the domestic aerospace manufacturing industry. The demand for aircrafts from domestic aviation companies is leading to increased activities in aerospace manufacturing. Particularly the growing defence budget is providing a lot of opportunities in the defence aerospace industry.
Therefore, many businesses both small and large are entering into aerospace manufacturing. Our aerospace consulting having experience working in top aerospace engineering consulting firms provide solutions to all the challenges faced by aerospace industries. SolutionBuggy, being one of the best aerospace consulting firms, can help you successfully start your aerospace industry and grow.
Visit our service: https://www.solutionbuggy.com/sb/aerospace-consultant.html
Call us: +91-9353714647
- Monday 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM